Eyes Up Light Industries
My idiosyncratic Destiny 2-related tools live here, including -- as far as I know -- the only two Destiny 2 apps written in R and Shiny! Try them out and let me know what you think.
- armoreR: My approach to an armor loadout finder and optimizer: Pick an exotic and build a loadout around it to reach a stat mix you specify. Now at v2 just in time for Witch Queen!
- traveleR: Track your power level and strategically gain MEPL. (updated for season 17 with new power level!)
- mapbot: Loads random maps into discord (e.g: `mapbot gardenE4` finds a random raid encounter map. I learned how to make a discord bot because somebody made a joke in discord about wanting a random feed of Dogs maps. It's really silly but occasionally useful!)
- regrets-bot: posts vague, randomly constructed "we regret" style messages to your discord (e.g. "Due to an issue, stunning arc Captains with disappointment rounds has been disabled until that jerk Doug gives me my hat back." It's also silly.)
- destiny-diary: annotate your game play with a daily log of loot drops (impossibly not ready for sharing, this is a pile of php and fish scripts, but it's great!)